Stocks that are in premarket trading focus on Friday
CCXMarkets.com- Stocks that are in premarket trading focus on Friday:
• Pinterest (NYSE:PINS) stock went down by 17% - the result of its first earningsreport since IPO. With a net loss of $41.4 million in the three months to Marchthe company’s revenue was only $202 million, which was up from $131 millionback in 2018. Analysts had forecast limiting losses and more development.
• Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) stock lost 1% by 8:20 AM ET (12:20 GMT) because of fears thatthe trade war escalation between US and China may impact growth.
•Uber Technologies (NYSE:UBER) stock slipped by 2.5%, theresult partly of the prospect of Amazon as a new entrant in the food deliverybusiness as Amazon disclosed a $575 million buy in to U.K. based firm -Deliveroo.
•NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA) stock slid by 1% when they reported a second-consecutivequarterly decline in revenues. Sales and earnings may both overtake modestexpectations, however fails to overcome the wider nervousness in market.
• Applied Materials (NASDAQ:AMAT) stock up 4.5% when itsearnings results displayed better growth than expected and its sales forecaststronger for the existing quarter.
• Deere & Company (NYSE:DE) stock down 4.6% after it showed disappointing results, largelycaused by the existing trade tensions that had increased caution in farmers,who might have also been hit by a weather delayed planting season.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock lost 2% as a result of claim by the NationalTransportation Safety Board that its Tesla Model 3 autopilot system was activein a 2018 crash in Delray Beach, Florida.
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise (NYSE:HPE) stock went up by 0.3% onnews that HP is planning to purchase the supercomputer manufacturer Cray(NASDAQ:CRAY) for $35 per share or $1.3billion in cash. Cray skyrocketed by 17% as a result of the news.