Any personal information we hold will be governed by the current privacy notice at the given time. If we make changes we consider to be important, we will communicate them to you.
Please note that this notice is addressed to customers and potential customers. If you are an CCX Markets employee, a contractor to CCX Markets or a third-party service provider, your personal information will be used in connection with your employment contract, your contractual relationship or in accordance with our separate policies which are available by contacting us.
By accessing our websites, including using any of the communication channels to contact us, we consider that you have read and understood the terms of this notice and how we process any information you disclose to us including personal data prior to becoming a client. Once you open an account with us you agree that this notice, including any amendments, will govern how we collect, store, use, share and in any other form process your personal data and your rights during our business relationship and after its termination.
What information do we collect?
As part of our business we collect personal data from customers and potential customers that include the following:
- Name, Surname and contact details
- Date of birth and gender
- Information about your income and wealth including details about your assets and liabilities, account balances, trading statements, tax and financial statements
- Profession and employment details
- Location data
- Knowledge and experience in trading, risk tolerance and risk profile
- IP address, device specifications and other information relating to your trading experience
- Bank account, e-wallets and credit card details
- Details of your visits to our Website or our Apps including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
Identification documentation, as required under anti-money laundering legislation or other legislation relevant to the services we provide to you includes:
- national identity card (if applicable);
- driver’s license;
- utility bills;
- a credit checks on the individual;
- other information we consider necessary to our functions and activities.
If you are a corporate client we are required to collect additional information such as corporate documents of address, shareholders, directors, officers including additional personal information on the Shareholders and Directors. We have the right to ask any additional information we deem necessary to be compliant with our legal and regulatory requirements.
We may ask for other personal information voluntarily from time to time (for example, through market research, surveys or special offers). If you choose not to provide the information we need to fulfill your request for a specific product or service, we may not be able to provide you with the requested product or service.
We may record any communications, electronic, by telephone, in person or otherwise, that we have with you in relation to the services we provide to you and our relationship with you. These recordings will be our sole property and will constitute evidence of the communications between us. Such telephone conversations may be recorded without the use of a warning tone or any other further notice.
Purpose for which we collect your personal data.
We use information about you in the following ways:
We use your personal details and information obtained from other sources for the purpose of satisfying regulatory and legal requirements, for marketing, administration and customer services, to ensure that the content and services that we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We keep your information for a reasonable period for these purposes. We may need to share your information with our service providers and agents. Generally, we require that third party organisations who handle or obtain personal information as service providers acknowledge its confidentiality and undertake to respect an individual’s right to privacy and comply with Data Protection principles including this Policy.
We or agents acting on our behalf may:
- perform identity, money laundering and fraud prevention checks and may pass your details onto other group companies and other
- organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection who may use your information in the same way;
- investigate your credit standing and in doing so may contact banks, financial institutions and credit reference agencies;
We may use the information you provide us to send you SMS or email communications for you to view, this includes, but is not limited to, margin calls or other information.
By providing us with your personal information you consent to our processing your personal data for the above purposes.
Internet cookies are small pieces of data sent from our website(s) to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive when using our site(s), and they may include a unique identification number. The purpose of collecting this information is to provide you with a more relevant and effective experience on our website(s), including the presentation of our web pages according to your needs or preferences.
Cookies are frequently used on many websites on the internet, and you can choose if and how a cookie will be accepted by changing your preferences and options in your browser. You may not be able to access some parts of our website(s) if you choose to disable the cookie acceptance in your browser, particularly in the Company’s Members Area and other secure parts of our website(s). We therefore recommend you to enable cookie acceptance in order to benefit from all our online services.
This website may use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “analytical cookies” placed on your computer, to help the website analyse a user’s use of the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by Google on their servers. Google may use this information for evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
CCX Markets website cookie types
- Session cookies save website ’session’ credentials for visitors both logged in and not logged in. Once the browser is closed, the cookie is deactivated – and the session closed.
- Analytical cookies collect visitor information, such as the number of visits and how our website was found (e.g. via a marketing campaign). This information is extremely important to us as it helps us improve our website and further enhance visitor experience.
- Functional cookies are solely concerned with visitor experience on the website. For instance, they recognize the open/closed status of pop up messages, they memorize the time zone or view state of the Economic Calendar and they enable access to information stored when registered with CCX Markets. Without these functional cookies no settings information can be saved.
- Third Party cookies are set by other websites who place cookies on the user’s computer and are introduced when you are logged in to their service. These cookies are session, analytical and functional and CCX Markets does not control their dissemination. These cookies determine if the user is already logged into a social network, control bookmarking or sharing CCX Markets content and determine when the user is viewing CCX Markets videos if you have Flash player installed; CCX Markets uses Adobe Flash Player to display this content. Flash cookies (Local Shared Objects) are used to verify whether the user’s browser supports Flash. If you wish to disable Flash cookies, please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security. Other third parties should be contacted directly to view their cookie privacy information.
For further reading on cookies and their use please visit: https://ico.org.uk/global/cookies/
When and how to contact us?
If your personal details change, if you have any queries about how we use your information, or wish to help us improve this Policy, please notify us by contacting us at: [email protected]